- Logo Design & Development - The basis of your brand and the main factor that is going to help you build and scale your business.
- Market Research - This is a crucial component of understanding and appealing to your customers.
- Brand Activation - This is the latest way to cut through the clutter and reach your customers in a personalised way. It is a great way of creating engagement around your brand.
- Packaging Design - This is more relevant for retail brands but can be applied in ways such as menu engineering for hospitality or uniform for tradies.
- Corporate Identity Development - This defines all components where a representative of the brand will reach a customer, this can include communication mediums and interactions.
I'm looking to start my business. Do I really need a branding strategy?
This is a common question from business that are just starting up. We generally recommend that you complete your branding strategy work as early as possible as it will define the business and allow for customers to build a relationship with the business.
How much does a branding strategy cost?
As with all things in this world, it all depends on what you would like done? We always accommodate all budgets and come up with a strategy that matches the needs of each business on a case by case basis.
I have a logo. Do I really need anything else?
A logo is a crucial component of branding strategy however there are several things to consider. How will you be communicating with your customers? What will generate the most awareness for the least money? These must be carefully considered when making decisions about which branding activity is crucial.
I don't know what to do as I don't like the way my branding currently looks.
This is a common issue that we face all the time. Moving away from a previous branding strategy can be detrimental if not done carefully. Working on a strategy to take the good from previous designs before re-branding is key to customer loyalty and recognition.